This bathroom may be compact, but it’s packed with style. The combination tub and shower unit is a smart choice for saving space without sacrificing comfort. The tub’s straight lines and white finish give it a modern look, while the tiled wall provides a timeless backdrop. The dark fixtures, including the rain shower head, are on trend, adding a touch of contemporary chic and contrasting beautifully with the lighter colors.
Now, let’s talk about the tiles. The tawny hues with hints of marble patterning are not just on the walls; they wrap around the bath, creating a sense of continuity. This trick is perfect for unifying the space and making it appear larger.
The vanity is a standout with its classic paneling and granite top. It offers ample storage — a must-have in a bathroom of this size. The granite’s speckled pattern pairs well with the wall tiles, tying the different elements together. The under-mount sink is a sleek addition, and the dark faucets echo the shower fixtures, giving the space a cohesive feel.
Notice the large mirror above the vanity? It’s not just practical; it also reflects light around the room, making the space feel more open and bright.
Ready to recreate this look?
Here are some tips:
1. Choose a unified color scheme: This bathroom sticks to a palette of earthy tones, which helps the room feel cohesive.
2. Mix modern and classic: Combine sleek fixtures with traditional finishes like granite or marble.
3. Optimize your space: Use combination units like a shower/tub if you’re tight on space.
4. Keep it light: Use lighter wall colors to make the room feel larger, with darker accents for contrast.
5. Maximize storage: Go for a vanity with drawers and cupboards to hide away toiletries.
6. Use mirrors strategically: A well-placed mirror can work wonders in space opening.